Step 1: Select your courses
You can design your Exchange program by selecting courses from across the extensive range of IUH University’s disciplines, as long as you satisfy the necessary prerequisites based on your academic history at your home institution.
Step 2: Seek nomination by your home institution
You must be nominated by your home institution ( The Nomination Letter).
Step 3: Submit your application
Students applying for the exchange program at IUH are requested to send a soft copy of the following documents to Office of Postgraduate Management and International Education by the corresponding deadlines:
- IUH application form (see Appendix 1 for more details)
- 01 copy of passport
- 01 enrollment certificate issued by home university
- 01 general medical check up (issued by any hospital or clinic in your home country)
- 01 nomination letter by home institution
- 01 English Language Certificate
(Students from English native speaking countries or studying in English taught programs in home university do not have to submit English certificate.)
No later than one (01) week upon arrival at IUH, students are required to submit the following original documents to Office of Postgraduate Management of IUH:
- IUH application form
- Passport (for verification)
- 01 passport-sized photo
- 01 medical check up document
- Health insurance certificate
Step 4: Announcement of the admission results
Successful applicants will receive an official IUH offer letter via email. The offer letter will contain important information:
- Admission letters to exchange programmes at IUH
- General information on entry visas, dormitories, health insurance, and study schedules
- application forms for visa, dormitory accommodation, and fellow-student programme
At the same time, international students will be guided by IUH’s exchange programme official through the next steps.
Application form can be downloaded here
TIMELINES FOR REGISTRATION AND COURSES’ LEARNING TIME
||Semester starting time
|Summer semester (*)
Note: (*) Applicable for internship and summer camp.
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
Foreigners can apply for visas at the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in the host country or at the international airport of Viet Nam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai and Da Nang Airports).
List of countries exempted from visa entry into Vietnam: Click here
Please contact Office of Science Management and International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org for futher information.
FORMS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE: Click here